Benefit's of Gunzilla
A Life Saving Product
Champions Use Gunzilla
Testimonials from Troops in
Combat using Gunzilla
Copperzilla used with Gunzilla
- Copperzilla is made from plant materials and it will remove copper fouling most copper removers will fail to remove.
- 95% or more of combat troops will only need to use Gunzilla to remove copper fouling from bores.
- Copperzilla is engineered to remove the most difficult copper fouling. This fouling is common when shooting solid copper bullets such as a Barnes Bullet. Most militaries use copper jacketed bullets which normally only requires Gunzilla. Many snipers use solid copper bullets such as Barnes Bullets.
- Copperzilla can be left on the bore for extending periods without damaging the bores. It does not attack steel, stainless steel or chrome. It only attacks copper, aluminum and brass. This makes it much safer for use on weapons.
Once the copper is removed with Copperzilla the bore is cleaned with Gunzilla.
Gunzilla Gun Cleaning Kits
The Gunzilla Combat Cleaning Tool Kit is designed to clean any gun.
- This kit can clean any gun from a .22 to a .50 cal., all shotguns, pistols, automatic weapons, rifles and muzzle loaders.
- Every piece of the kit is made from brass or is covered in plastic to protect the steel bores from damage. Brass is softer than steel and it won’t harm the tips of steel barrels which can cause bullet inaccuracies.
- The kit has three different methods for cleaning the bore. You can use a hoop, brush, or Swab-its. While most people have used brushes and loops the Swap-its are ideal for people with weak hands and fingers. It is much easier to push the Swab-its down the bore and they can be used over and over.
- The Gunzilla cleaning pouch makes it easy to take to the range and keep all your cleaning equipment in one small place.
- The kit is being purchased by combat troops, hunters, competitive shooters and anyone who wants to clean a gun easily.
|1||1||Gunzilla 12″ X 12″ Cotton Cleaning Cloth which also can be used to make patches|
|2||10||Gunzilla .223 / 5.56 MM or .22 Cotton Cleaning Patches|
|3||10||Gunzilla .308 / 7.62 MM, .38/9 MM Cotton Cleaning Patches|
|4||10||Gunzilla .50 Caliber, 12 Gauge, 16 Guage or 20 Gauge Cotton Cleaning Patches|
|5||1||Gunzilla All Purpose Cleaning Brush|
|6||1||Gunzilla 4 Piece Brass Bore and Chamber Rod|
|7||1||Gunzilla T-Handle for Rods and Pull Through Cable|
|8||2||Gunzilla Handle Adapters for Chamber Brushes and Pull Through Cable|
|9||1||Gunzilla 42″ Pull through cable for .50 caliber|
|10||1||Gunzilla 22-30 Caliber Brass Loop|
|11||1||Gunzilla Brass Shotgun Loop|
|12||1||Gunzilla .223 Brass Bore Brush/5.56 MM or .22|
|13||1||Gunzilla .223/5.56 MM Chamber Brush|
|14||1||Gunzilla .308/7.62 MM Brass Bore Cleaning Brush|
|15||1||Gunzilla .308/762 MM Chamber Brush|
|16||1||Gunzilla .50 Caliber Brass Bore Brush or 410 Gauge Shotgun|
|17||1||Gunzilla .38/9 MM Brass Bore Brush|
|18||1||Gunzilla 12 Gauge Brass Bore Brush|
|19||1||Gunzilla 16 or 20 Gauge Brass Bore Brush|
|20||1||Gunzilla 1.9 oz Cleaner, Lubricant and Weapons Protector (CLP)|
|21||1||Gunzilla Combat Cleaning Tool Kit Pouch with Zipper and Molle Attachment|
|22||1||Swab-it to fit .22 & .223|
|23||1||Swab-it to fit .357 and 9 MM|
|24||1||Swab-it to fit .45|
Increases the number of rounds
Take a gun which tends to gum up or jam and keep count of how many rounds before you notice a problem. Then take the same gun and clean it only with Gunzilla and wipe it dry. If extra lubrication is preferred after cleaning do not use oil. Use a lightly moist patch with Gunzilla and run over the moving parts. Or place some drops of Gunzilla where you would normally place oil. Then see how many rounds Gunzilla fires smoothly and compare.
Another Gunzilla Challenge
Take a gun cleaned with your normal cleaners and once you are sure it is clean then clean it with Gunzilla and see the difference.
Gunzilla is Special
Made from plants (no water, no petroleum) • Certified by the USDA as BioBased. Non-hazardous formula, non corrosive, non-flammable. Cleans carbon faster than traditional cleaners by breaking the bonds of the carbon molecules. Is safe for use on all metals and high quality polymers.
Increases the number of shots in weapons between cleanings and doubles the life of weapons in combat. Most cleaners use water or petroleum as a base and Gunzilla uses natural based products (plants). Gunzilla doesn’t freeze and has proven effective in Artic conditions. The warmer the temperature the faster Gunzilla cleans.
Who uses Gunzilla
Virtually all U.S. Government Federal Agencies including the Secret Service to protect the President
U.S. Military counter-terrorism units
Over 400 police departments in the U.S.
Snipers and Competitive shooters because Gunzilla doesn’t produce flyers
TopDuck Products, LLC is a family owned and operated business. We manufacture environmentally friendly
and superior performing products for home, industry and governments.